X-Caliber 8 is a cross-country mountain bike made for fast laps and long days on the trail. It's built with special attention to value and the parts that make the biggest difference in performance. A 1x12 SRAM drivetrain, RockShox fork, and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for new mountain bikers and XC racers searching for fast, fun, singletrack adventure.
Why you'll love it
- It has the price of a more basic hardtail, but the parts and performance of a more expensive one
- The RockShox air fork has a rebound adjust and can be tuned to the rider’s weight, and it’s way higher quality than what you’d normally get on an MTB at this price
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade
- Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits (29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames)
- The 1x drive train delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter
- Frame: Aluminium gold
- Fork: RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout. 100mm travel
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12-speed
- Wheels: 29 Inch
- Hard tail
Yes,we deliver and pick up bikes in a 60 km radius (including Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Gordons Bay, Durbanville). We charge a R100 fee for Stellenbosch and R200 for deliveries in Paarl /Somerset West / Franschhoek and Cape Town.
Your bike rental includes a helmet, spare tube and a puncture kit
Payments can be made by credit card (Pay fast) or by a bank transfer and are required within 48 hours of confirmation of a provisional booking. Payments by credit card (Pay Fast) and payments by bank transfers (EFT) have to be made in South African Rand (R).
We operate on a strict 100% payment up front for all bookings. We will not confirm any booking until the full amount has been paid. We will continue to take bookings for any/all dates until your payment is made, so the longer you leave payment there maybe the chance of loosing availability. If you need to cancel we will refund – More than one month out 100% less charges More than 14 days out 75% less charges After 13 days no refund will be given. Please understand that last minute cancellations cost us money, we might have had to turn down other bookings to hold your bikes. If you don’t want to pay upfront you’re more than welcome to arrive on the day and see if we have bikes available.
Yes, Tri bars can be rented for R300 per booking. We will mount them on your bike for you. unfortunately we cant mount tribars on the Trek madone (size 60).
All bikes will come with pedals. We have Shimano / Look and MTB pedals. Ofcourse you are welcome to bring your own, which we will put on your bike for no extra charge.
There are no reviews yet.