Émonda SLR 7 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the blazing-fast precision shifting of a wireless electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain.
It's right for you if...
You love to fly up climbs, ride off the front and win every sprint. You want the lightest, fastest road bike we make, plus the performance advantage of a wireless electronic Di2 drivetrain's quick, precise shifting.
The tech you get
An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, a full carbon fork, a wireless 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This bike flies up any climb. It’s aerodynamic for more free speed, but doesn’t sacrifice the amazing lightweight ride quality that Émonda is known for. It also has a Di2 wireless electronic drivetrain so you'll never miss a shift again.
Why you'll love it
- Trek’s fastest climbing bike is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- The Wireless Ultegra Di2 delivers ever faster, smoother and more responsive shifts than ever
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SLR platform ever – on flats and climbs alike
- Frame: Ultralight Carbon OCLV 800
- Fork: Full carbon
- Shifters: Ultegra Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur: Ultegra Di2
- Rear derailleur: Ultegra Di2
- Brakes: Disc